Agriculture is an important sector of a country if it has vast area of level land, good soil and climatic variations. So the jobs of agriculture sector are of vital importance for a country if its main source of earning is agricultural products. First of all here are some points explaining the importance of agricultural jobs.
Importance of Agricultural Jobs
- These jobs maintain a balance in agriculture and industrial sector in a country.
- These jobs provide employment to various people. Different diplomas and courses are available to make a career in this field.
- They increase the trade of a country and strengthen its economy.
- If the jobs are offered by the government, import and export flourish because more jobs are created when profit of a country is increased.
- These jobs contribute to flourish other sectors of economy.
The agriculture resume should have a list of specific skills and related achievements. It should also contain information of experience in the concerned sector if you have any. You should also mention if you have attended some seminars or courses concerning job in agriculture sector. The agriculture resume should be of maximum two pages and it should be very specific to the job.
Qualities of Agriculture Resume
- It should target a particular job.
- Importance should be given to the job specific knowledge and skills.
- You should have a clear idea of job responsibilities.
- Irrelevant information should not be added.
How to Prepare Agriculture Resume
Here are some important headings which will help you to prepare a resume.
It should contain your first and last name, address, pin code, contact numbers and E-mail address.
This part should explain your career goals and objectives.
Skills and Achievements
This point should include your skills, relevant to the concerned job but it should consist of only one paragraph.
Qualification or Training
It should consist of your qualification along with the institution names, starting and completing date of your course or education.
It contains information about your previous job like employer, job responsibility along with the joining and leaving dates.